Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for visiting Relocationbenefits.com!
We have outlined answers to our most frequently asked questions. However, if you need additional information do not hesitate to email us – Andy@relocationbenefits.com or call us directly at 877-396-0132.
- If I contact Relocation Benefits, LLC, or register/enroll in the program, am I obligated to use the program?NO – the AIRES program is a benefit offered by your employer or association strictly as a service and financial perk to you for your personal real estate transactions.
- What if I am already working with a Real Estate Agent? Am I eligible to receive the rebate benefit?NO – In order to receive your benefit you must enroll with the program PRIOR to contacting a real estate agent.
- Is AIRES available nationwide?YES – However, some US states that either limit or do not allow rebating practices. For a complete list and explanation of rebating practices: Non-Rebate States
- Presently, I am not a member of any credit union or employer organization but I would like to use your AIRES program, what should I do?We would love the opportunity to work with you. Andy@relocationbenefits.com for more information.
- Does the AIRES program offer home buying and selling seminars?YES – Please check with your credit union/association/organization for scheduled dates.
- Can I buy investment property through the program?YES
- Can I buy or sell more than one property at the same time through the program?YES
- How many times can I use the program?As many times and as often as you like!